As an essential business, 2Brothers Moving remains open to serve our community. We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and team members.
We are taking additional precautions to move you safely by:
- Scheduling virtual moving estimates, our friendly moving coordinators are available and working remotely to assist you.
- Offering contactless move service wherever possible and relying on phone communication with our customers for any necessary coordination.
- Equipping our team members with personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes.
- Keeping at least 6′ of distance at all times from our co-workers and our customers as well as wearing masks and gloves any time 6ft separation is not possible.
- If customer interaction on the day of the move is required, restricting customer contact to one team leader. In addition, wearing masks and gloves during our customer interactions and requesting our customers to do the same.
- Conducting daily screenings of our team members for any COVID-19 symptoms, if any employee is not feeling well they are required to stay home.
2Brothers Moving is asking our customers to help us in our efforts to keep our community healthy.
If you think you may be at high-risk to contract COVID-19 (age, pre-existing condition), we ask that you wear a mask and gloves during your move or have someone fill in for you to facilitate the move on your behalf.
If you or anyone in your household is showing COVID-19 symptoms, we are happy to perform your move without staff contact, have your move facilitated by a non-symptom exhibiting 3rd party or have your move rescheduled to a later date.
Please note your move may take longer if our team members are going into or out of an area that will require an increased level of safety precautions (i.e retirement homes).
If you have unanswered COVID-19 questions about a new or scheduled move, please call us at 503-516-4944